Saturday, June 27, 2009

We're having a baby!!!


Ian and I are so excited! We are having a baby! The baby's due date is December 24th. Yes, you read that right . . . Christmas Eve. It should be an eventful Christmas to say the least! I am 14 weeks today (translated: 3 1/2 months along) and we will find out on July 27th if it is a boy or a girl. My mommy instincts tell me it's a boy, but I'm new to all of this so who knows! We will be thrilled either way!!! All is well with baby and me and we have heard the baby's heart beat twice. It is so fast and strong like he's running a little marathon.
I'll try to keep everyone updated a little better! Ian and I just moved to Miami so lots and lots of changes! Love to all of you!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That is so exciting! Glad to hear all is going well in the Nipper household!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say, I am impressed that you remembered to update the blog...now if we could just see some pictures of the belly, that would be great! :)
    Can't wait to see you next week!

    ReplyDelete