First off, I just want to say that I know it's been a very long time since I've blogged and that I know most of you think this will be my one blog for the year. I know the only way to convince you this is not the case is by blogging a whole lot more!
I want to thank my dear friend Happy for setting up my blog design! Happy knows me better than I know myself. I was looking for designs I might like and I couldn't find one I was totally in love with and didn't know how to get it on my blog anyways. Happy found this one and put it on for me and it is the perfect one, so thank you so much Happy! She is motivating me to do this blog and I'm thankful to her for that (and I will continue to need your inspiring words Happy ~ you know just what to say!).
My other motivator is my best friend, Adriana. She is an amazing blogger! In fact, she has two blogs which are awesome. She has always told me that I needed to blog so here I am (again) and I'm going to do this! Here it goes!:
My adorable daughter Abby is now 15 months old. I cannot believe how fast the time has flown by! People always told me that it would fly by, but I sometimes did not believe them (especially the first couple of months of being a new mom!). This has been the most challenging and rewarding job and everyday that goes by, I feel like I get just a little bit better at it.
Abby is now walking and talking (well, babbling is more like it). But, she has her own vocabulary for certain things she holds dear. She is saying Dadda (which she has said for a long time now ~ she is in LOVE with her Daddy), Mama (I never get tired of hearing her say it in that sweet little voice of hers), Pp (for her grandpa, Papa who she adores), yaya (water), and finally woof. Woof is for any animal. It can be a dog (which is obviously the right sound), a cat, a pig, a horse, or a bird. I never tell her that she is wrong, but I do try to sometimes tell her the name of the animal and the right sound. Sometimes, I just go along with it because I think it is so precious.
I am truly grateful for this stage in my life that I am in, especially when I get sweet hugs from my little daughter and she pats me on the back.
Abby and I are visiting Kristen's horse,
Reno. "Woof, woof!"
YAY!!! I love it Laura!! Great post, great memories preserved! Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteGreat design! Can't wait to see more pictures!!
ReplyDeleteYay! I would like to thank Happy and Adiana for getting you to blog again! I missed reading your thoughts and fun times :)
ReplyDeleteI've never heard Reno go "Woof, woof", but I'll start listening! Love the blog and love little Abby, she is so precious!!
ReplyDeleteHellooooo Tia!!(: ,
ReplyDeleteIts Kelsey!!(: lol
Its awesome that u blog!!
nana had mentioned it when I was with her.
Well, apparently so do I!!(: <3
Follow Meee!!(: <3
Tttyl,
Kelsey <3 Bliss