Our baby is due around April 19th. We will hopefully find out in November what we are having. I think it's a boy, but then I dreamed that it was a girl the other night. Someone told me that if you dream the child is a certain gender they are always the opposite of what you dream about. Therefore, maybe it is a boy!
We would be so thrilled either way. I would love for Abby to have a little sister so close in age (they'll be about 2 years and 4 months apart), but at the same time we would love a boy because it would be such a new experience. Whatever we have, we just pray for health and happiness for our children.
Here is a picture of me at 13 weeks pregnant (just a little over 3 months). I was getting ready to go to an 80's Thriller Night with some girls from Church. I am showing much more with this one and much sooner than I was with Abby!

SO SO happy for you guys! Did I ever tell you that Teya and Dallin are exactly 2 years and 4 months apart? And Christy's first two are too, and I remember her telling me that was perfect spacing, and when I had Dallin I totally agreed!! I would space them the exact same again if I had decided earlier to have another one! Oh, and funny about the dream: when I was pregnant with Teya, I had 5 dreams that I had or was having a boy, in one of the dreams I even saw the boy and we named him Dallin Jared. With Dallin, I think I had 4 dreams that it was a girl, and in one of those dreams even saw "her" clearly in an ultrasound as the sonographer pointed out her girl parts and announced it was a girl! Haha! So now I'm going with the opposite of whatever I dream or think I'm having!
ReplyDeleteAnyways, congrats again!!
Happy, I am so glad to hear that it is a good spacing. I've been a little worried that maybe I've waited a little too long, but then worried at the same time that it is really close together and if Abby is going to feel neglected. I think that's my biggest concern right now. I know that I can take care of the new little one because I feel like I have a better handle on that since I now have some experience. But, I just want to make sure that Abby still feels just as loved as she feels now.
ReplyDeleteThat is too funny about your dreams! It felt very real and I think I was having a sonogram in the dream too!
I miss you!